Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I put in my post about central locking failure;

http://www.saabscene.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb....ic;f=2;t=002266

I have noticed that the courtesy light inside the cabin is also not working along with the reversing lights (although this may just be a bulb problem, haven't checked yet).

When the door is ajar etc and the courtesy light should come on, all i get is the clear and red light in the passenger door (the warning light for other cars when the door is open just below the arm rest on the inside) trying to glow slightly.

I have noticed the 'drilling' sound comes from whenever a door is shut in the car now, possibly relating to the light problem?

Does anyone have any ideas?

As each day passes I seem to find more and more going wrong, and at this rate I might have to take it to the dealer for them to sort out £££££

Thanks
Skiddins

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers,

After checking it was definitely a blown fuse. It was #16, but as I originally checked it late at night in the dark while tired i may have checked the wrong one, or something else has blown that fuse since.

Yes, everyone can now laugh at me for not paying attention!

Thanks for the help.

Skiddins

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.