Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my interior is on ebay an itailian has messaged me asking for me to send him it its looking at 100quid just for the passenger seat then its 110quid for delivery... ive been stung before on ebay and i know how ebay always kick sellers and refund the buyers if im 210 out and he got the seat ill be pissed any body else sold large things abroad ?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
we've sent barcode scanners to italy before now through an ebay auction without an issue

all i would suggest is you get the delivery trackable with a signature so atleast you have some come back to say yes they were posted and yes they were delivered and signed for by this person so its not my problem etc

but i suppose if you feel uncomfortable about the sale then don't accept it if you are certain someone else will buy them

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Has the buyer a good trading record and feedback? What
Else have tgey been buying etc? Assuming you have an accurate
description and pics etc if there is a dispute then you should be fine
with a fully tracked sale.

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
I have sold stuff in Italy before no problem, the issue as i see it is why would someone want a seat that costs more to ship than it is worth...Feeback is a good measure of how this person operates but bare in mind negative fedabk isn't always left as the person you leave it for can do the same to you even though they are in the wrong - you get my drift...I would ask for payment via interbank transfer, not PAYPAL. and it needs to be some sort of signed for deal to.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I have a good contact who breaks saabs and he has told me many times that the availability of parts varies a lot from country to country for example he gets much higher prices selling to Poland.Maybe Italy is the same.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts