Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out last night, all good....
Got to a roundabout with a dodgey view so wound my window down a few inches, it was pissing down so I quickly attempted to wind it up.

No reaction or click when pressing the button. Pulled over, tried engine off and on several times, all other windows responded but not drivers side, tried physically moving it, tried the keyfob (passenger side worked off the keyfob).

Drove home in the rain and tried all the above again, not a sausage.

Went inside for a few mins to get something to seal the three inch gap that was left,... Tried it again and worked fine, and has done since.

My confidence is shot, what's going on?

·
SaabScene.com Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Were you pissed when you wrote that! What's a dis, bove and orke? :p

Try kick a bo agen a wo and see if that works!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Were you pissed when you wrote that! What's a dis, bove and orke? :p

Try kick a bo agen a wo and see if that works!

Nah, I'm on an iPad with **** sensitivity and worse spelling correction!

Problem not reoccurred but I'd be interested to hear your opinions (if you understand my edite first post!).

·
Registered
13 Posts
had a sim prob window would go up all the way and then go down a a few inchs. Tookmit to my m8 and he just reset the program and it worked after that and only cost me £10 coz he got one of his guys to do it

·
Administrator
5,048 Posts
had a sim prob window would go up all the way and then go down a a few inchs. Tookmit to my m8 and he just reset the program and it worked after that and only cost me £10 coz he got one of his guys to do it
all you had to do was unplug the connector on the door jam for 3-4mins,reconnect and re-program the pinch protection using the window switch cost £0

·
SaabScene.com Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Nah, I'm on an iPad with **** sensitivity and worse spelling correction!

Problem not reoccurred but I'd be interested to hear your opinions (if you understand my edite first post!).
Ah ok I understand why now!

And I've also had this happen in my TTID as well - coincidence or not? It was about 6 months ago, opened window to enter a carpark and scan my card, when to shut window nothing. It was raining and I phoned my garage who said bring it in, went back to car 1/2 later tried window - and voila. I'll try Jon's tip next time :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts