Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just posting this in case another newbie like me can avoid wasting time on the same problem through a search - no reply necessary.

My indicator repeater had stopped working on the drivers side. The Haynes manual says push the lamp to the rear of the car and pop it out. No, No, No! The spring loaded clip is to the front of the car so you need to push toward the front. Do the reverse of what Haynes says or break the lens on the light as I nearly did.

I understand that Haynes is notorious for such inaccuracies.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Yep!,I'll definately second that!!,I had a mate a couple of years ago (and also myself recently but it escapes right now just what is was),who was changing a camshaft on his bike.
Hanynes said put it "this" way and it wasn't,basically what happened was they told him to use the inlet cam for the exhaust & vice versa.

Iv'e had a couple of run in's with over the years regarding innacuracies,bloody hellish they ought to get their act t'gether of chuck it,thats my opinion

Stewart

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.