Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking forward to the 9 7 introduction for several months now. I had seen one at the Dallas Auto Show and I have been quite puzzled. Why would Saab bring out a "luxury" SUV and not have navigation as an option? In addition, why do we have to choose between a sunroof or a dvd player? It makes no sense. Luxury SUV buyers require all the above, and I could take pages listing the SUV's that have them. Even my jeep has them!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Is it possible that the DVD screen would be located on the same portion of the roof that the sunroof would be located? If so, it would be imposible to have both as there would be no area to mount the DVD...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe the space does need to be used by the sunroof, but why can Acura, Jeep, Lexus, Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, Infiniti and every other SUV maker do it but Saab cannot?? I want Saab to be great and it is frustrating that they consistently are behind in technology. They don't even offer satellite radio as an option on their sedans, it has to be dealer added and only on the 9-5. It is particularly troubling the 9-7 is coming without navigation. Saab will be the only manufacturer in this market without one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.