Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to change CVJ0's and I wondered if it might be sensible to do the inner at the same time? Local Tech' said that the inner hardly ever need replacing. Any thoughts?

Also, passed a nice CS Aero on the way home from work and had a look 'round it. The thing that struck me was the seats. Anybody know if it's poss' to put CS seats in an '89 Carly?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
On the inner drive shaft joints,No need to replace Keith just a waste of money as the inners are not under half as much stress as the outers plus they don't have to swivel as outers do.So save your money mate and put it towards the seats

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Before parting from my 1988 9000T I changed an inner CV as I thought it was responsible for the rumbling I could hear. Although it had done 174,000 I could hardly detect any wear but as I had the new joint and it was apart, did it anyway. Needless to say it was not the cause of the noise.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.