Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a new indicator stock switch and was wondering if it is as simple as buying a switch with cruise control and that gives you cruise control? I know previously with an Audi TT it was just a matter of changing the stock switch and enabling cruise control via pc. Is this possible with 9-3?

·
Super Moderator
3,072 Posts
Hello . I don't think it is as easy .as that . I think there is more ., like if when ntge car was made was it built with the pedal switches .and such likje .

·
Registered
133 Posts
Funny someone should mention Cruise Control, only yesterday I had the pleasure of using CC for the very first time in my life, let alone in our newly acquired 9-3. I drove to Helsinki and back, around 900km, and it was an absolute joy, and with some experimenting, I found how to speed up, and slow down via the controls, and avoid all those speed cameras from going off :)

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
I find my overall mpg improves using CC, plus I (Mentally) have a greatly reduced stress level.... a click or two up ..... umm making ground ..... Ahh too many :eek: ...... can I click it down before I need brakes ? ..... Yeah CC is great !

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Change stork & tech2 did it myself took 5-10 minutes most of which was programming

1 - 5 of 5 Posts