Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just returned to 9000 ownership (well I was missing the last one!) I've just bought a 900 2.3 turbo auto with cruise control. Driving down the motorway the cruise seems to pulse ie give 2-3 secs of turbo power then ease off. Is this normal or does it need adjusted ?

Alistair

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi AliMit,

It might be the location, I live in F arnboroughand my Aero does exactly the same thing!! It is only occasionally, and the speed doesn't seem to rise, but you can feel the shove in your back as the boost comes in. Sorry it's not much help, but you aren't alone. I have never considered it a fault, more a feature...

Richard

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi AliMit,

It might be the location, I live in Farnborough and my Aero does exactly the same thing!! It is only occasionally, and the speed doesn't seem to rise, but you can feel the shove in your back as the boost comes in. Sorry it's not much help, but you aren't alone. I have never considered it a fault, more a feature...

Richard

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply its as I thought an interesting feature but thankfully then nothing to worry about. Driving an Aero round Farnborough, with all these speed cameras must be testing

Alistair

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Not so much that on mine, more the on off throttle to keep a constant speed, mainly when the road is 'just' downhill and the car want's to run away with just the slightest throttle opening.

Andrew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.