Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Well youv'e not even noticed (maybe you have, but I doubt it) Iv'e not been posting my endless drivel.

Well Iv'e been p/m'ing Rhino t about his Saab just waiting for pics. Well Iv'e ben driving a BM for the few months, and now have a 94' Cav "red top", and a 93' Cav 2.0 sri.

Just a bit diffirent from a Saab I know, but there you go. I really do quite miss them for some reason.

Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to wait n see what happens now. Well it's kinda nice to be here again.

PS...Someone put the kettle on will ya

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea sorry guy's for the rant above, I didnt have a very good start to my day.
I went back to bed and got out the other side , I went to see a G reg 2.0 turbo today that has 157k mot Oct tax end of month, but needs a middle exhaust and poss b/box.
he wants £500 I said I's offer £300 considering £100 for the exhaust and £90 for tax.
The car is overall not to bad, but it's either between his (I'm waiting for a tex back) or a Carlson. Which the guy does say the price (£500) reflects on the cond.
Or Rhino's which looks a pretty good car and he's sent me pics, plus it's a 2.3 turbo but an auto.
I really wanted a manual, oh well!. But I was having a laugh with him over his blue interior.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry SGould.......I meant to answer you, erm I gave em up cause I dont like rear wheel drive!.

Sounds stupid I know but thats me!, y'see I started in an Astra and every car Iv'e had (apart from BM and Merc) have been f/w drive and I'm used to it.

Iv'e had a few frights in the BM because of this, I can control the "fronts" skidding better than I think I'll ever control rears.

BM was a lovely car to drive mind you, very, vey "tight". Nothing I have driven drives like it yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.