Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Coil over recommendations

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  nathanbrand1987 
#1 ·
I'm looking for coil overs for my 03 9-3 linear, I'm just wondering what everyone else has on their cars and if they like them and how much they cost, I'd like to hear from people with the 03-07's but lets hear what you got

#2 · (Edited)
vectra c short piston shocks and 45mm drop springs on mine. low and not too hard but handles good... also have 245/40/17s on... will admit its a little to low if you like your sub frame and splitter unscraped lol but it looks good

the rear dampers do need slight modding not a big issue at all if you have a welder take 10 mins to mod

unless you go for fully adjustable coilovers ££££££ i wouldnt bother it will ruin the ride making 95% of driving annoying trust me ive been there

#3 ·
im looking to drop about an inch or so from stock height, I would like adjustable but from the prices ive seen I probably cant afford them:/, I was looking at bilstein lowering shocks and H&R springs, I know thats not technically coilovers but im working on a budget here haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.