Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some mentions of a additionl co-driver computer for 9000's. I have a CSE which has the onboard computer which does the usual (fuel remaing, MPG etc). What exactly is a co-driver computer??? Or do I already have it???

Ta

·
Registered
623 Posts
It's the display with the five buttons, two for the computer you mentioned (in the main instrument cluster) and three for the display itself.

You could not have it, in this case you would have an analogic clock in that place, and only two buttons (R and INFO).

If you don't have a DCC (driver co-driver computer) you can put one in, wiring it is easy and can be done. I bought one in a jukyard for 10 euros.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi, Yes, I have the computer and can get the various functions to display on the dashboard but I have no idea how to reset the time, zero the miles,etc. I have tried a number of different alternatives and none seem to work. If someone has the section of the manual on how to set the computer up, please let me know. It's silly having a computer and not be able to use it!!

Regards,
John

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
If i remember right to change the clock hold the button marked E or temp button in for 4 sec and the hours will start flashing use the + and - buttons to change the hours, then push the E button again and the min will start flashing use the + and - buttons to then change the min, then the E putton to set the display, as far as the reset goes for the miles press the R or trip button in for 4 sec will reset the trip to zero.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts