Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 SAAB 9000 CSE IN DESPERATE NEED OF A COMPLETE SET OF RETAINING CLIPS FOR THE FRONT DRIVERS SIDE WING LIP TO INNER WING (JUST HAD TO RENEW THE POWER STEERING PUMP - FINANCIALLY A BIG OUCH!) SADLY THE LOCAL SAAB DEALERSHIP-HAVING JUST BEEN AWARDED THE 'DEALER OF THE MONTH'-ARE SO ANALY RETENTIVE THAT THEY "..ARE UNABLE TO BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE.." ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE? MANY THANKS.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Welcome to Saabscene.

Please please please don't post all in upper case. It makes things very difficult to read.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by clips at the wing to inner wing join. I thought bolt type things were normal. If you give a few more details, and whereabouts you are in the country (for suggestions of local help), I'm sure one of our most learned friends will be along soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by humberston:
[qb]1995 SAAB 9000 CSE IN DESPERATE NEED OF A COMPLETE SET OF RETAINING CLIPS FOR THE FRONT DRIVERS SIDE WING LIP TO INNER WING (JUST HAD TO RENEW THE POWER STEERING PUMP - FINANCIALLY A BIG OUCH!) SADLY THE LOCAL SAAB DEALERSHIP-HAVING JUST BEEN AWARDED THE 'DEALER OF THE MONTH'-ARE SO ANALY RETENTIVE THAT THEY "..ARE UNABLE TO BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE.." ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE? MANY THANKS. [/qb][/b]
Thanks to 'Mark B' for the script advice, first timer and so obvious, I will chase up the required SAAB techno' info as requested. As regards locale, just outside Grimsby, N.E.Lincs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.