Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I have seen your car before. 9000 aero in Hemel. My CS was actually bought off a mate of mine, you probably know them on Barnacres Road they used to have a 99, 2 x 900 and 2 x 9000 a ce and a black aero(Nice).

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
No, I don't know your friends. I live on the other side of town.
Yes, mine's a silver N-reg Aero. There's another silver one around - a P-reg, I think.

Amazing how many Saabs live near me. Lots of 9000s.

What colour is your CS?

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
You might be able to fit a turbo engine, but you'd need the electronic boxes to drive it too, the DI/APC and the LH injection box. It would really be a good idea to fit the gearbox as well, as yours will be very low-geared for a turbo. Two-Stroke To Turbo in Hatfield have done conversions like that, although I don't know how cheap they'd be.

It's not the white CS that's recently appeared in Woodhall Farm not far from the roundabout, is it?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No mate. It's around the leverstock Green area. I have had a look at two-stroke to turbo and by the looks of it they want about £5000 for it.

I was thinking of buying a £300 9000 and just rip the engine and electronics out of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.