1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Originally posted by uBaW:
[qb]JUST DO IT    [/qb][/b]
DID IT.

Sorry, did it.
Well, not exactly, but my Aero has 300hp and 330lbft (450Nm), courtesy of Maptun. With the limited slip diff, lower final drive and Abbott suspension, it really goes in a straight line and round corners. Drag racing isn't my thing, but I've embarrassed a few Ferraris, Porsches and TVRs on track days and that was before the LSD and lower gearing.

Can't wait till the next one

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
Yes, it is useful - but only as a guide to what it will cost ...note that the mid-market rates given by UCC do actually differ when you buy or sell currency at your back.

Last november I bought Swedish Kroner at one rate and when I sold the remainder back to the bank they gave me one kroner per pound less than it cost me
just six days beforehand ...and the rate had barely moved.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Yes, getting an lpt just up to FPT spec is rather uneconomical. Best to get an FPT, then if you want more horses you will get a lot more go for your modification pounds. Get an aero if you can afford one, the standard suspension's much better than on the FPT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.