Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the SAAB game having driven some in the past but bought my first just recently a very nice 9000 cse 1995 with 125k and fully stamped dealer service history.
However i tend to do most of my own work on my cars and don't enjoy lining the pockets of the main dealers.
I would like to know where or who are good at supplying parts swiftly to a UK address by credit card.

·
Registered
240 Posts
a little word of warning :

beware of some of the eurocarparts/German,swedish,french. they can be decidedly substandard!
for example, do not buy timing chain guides from them, they go soft and fall apart!!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Originally posted by saabz2000:
[qb]a little word of warning :

beware of some of the eurocarparts/German,swedish,french. they can be decidedly substandard!
for example, do not buy timing chain guides from them, they go soft and fall apart!! [/qb][/b]
I must leap to the defence of europarts,I have used all their parts when renewing timing and balance chains on two cars,many thousand miles and still no noise.

Edited because I hit the wrong button

mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.