Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to insure the aero with Churchill as they were always best value but this year they have been undercut. When its renewal check out Norwich Union Direct. Churchill wanted £681 comp, full ncd 39 year old plus wife 12K miles a year parked on private road in genteel South Herts. Most wanted £800 plus but NU Direct came in at a mere £601 and the penalty with them for paying by instalments was far less.

Julian

·
Registered
378 Posts
Julian,
I think there was a recent thread on this subject with all sorts of people being recommended. I went with AXA as I found them to be the cheapest for me of the x ammount of companies tried. See if you can find the thread as I'm not sure how you get to previous issues.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Got mine from Axa (on the internet) for £330 fully comp (42, full no claims, Essex based, car parked on the public road-bikes in garage) for my 1995 2.3 CSE.

I did get an extra loading on the policy as I have one endorsement for running a red light (but that's another story!).

I must have contacted about 20 companies direct, and also tried a few brokers-no one could get close! Plus they are a ruputable company, which gives peace of mind knowing that their policies ARE worth the paper they are written on.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts