Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My cd multichanger is now showing NO Magazine although even though the magazine is in it. It has always worked perfectly but now nothing. Even when I slid open the cover the cassette with the cd's does not pop out... The car stereo Cd player in the dash is working fine though. I have checked the fuses in the side of the dash and they all appear to be intact...has onyone any suggestion? much appreciated.

:thumbsup::)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Is connection cable plugged in properly? Check both ends. Try unplugging and back on again at the CD changer end. You will hear the changer run through the discs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi eric...

thanks tried that but no good...it appears that there is no power going to the unit but I do not know which fuse is responsible for the cd changer unit as I do not know if it comes off radio main fuse....the other thing is that when i slide back the cover to access the cd's i can hear the cover moving something like a gear mechanism which i suppose activates the auto eject feature on the changer when it is powered but in this case nothing happens

·
Registered
144 Posts
If you can hear the mechanism in changer then it is powered up and that power comes from the radio itself. Sorry cannot help anymore.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

My cd multichanger is now showing NO Magazine although even though the magazine is in it. It has always worked perfectly but now nothing. Even when I slid open the cover the cassette with the cd's does not pop out... The car stereo Cd player in the dash is working fine though. I have checked the fuses in the side of the dash and they all appear to be intact...has onyone any suggestion? much appreciated.

👍:)
Did ever solve this problem? I'm having exactly the same issues.
Thanks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts