Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, my 3 year old just jammed a 2nd cd into the cd player. Its not ejecting it:mad:! Is it a big job to get it out does anyone know? Any magic trick that can be carried out?!
Cheers

·
Super Moderator
3,056 Posts
Started new thread for you in the relevant audio workshop section .
First off I would get some duck tape and tape the 3 year olds fingers together Ha Ha Ha ! Though you may find your neighbours may inform social services .
What head unit have you got ? So we have an idear of wether the CD player is intergral with the radio system .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the duct tape sounds like a good idea:D:D! When you say head unit....im not aware of the type. Its intergrated into the radio, if you are aware of the layout of the 95 year 2011.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Unless you can fish it out with some long forceps (for example) then you will have to remove the unit.
The whole of the front fascia has to come out and then a few screws. After that its discovery learning I'm afraid although I should think it wouldnt be too hard a job...unless you can find an auto electrician who can perform the surgery.

nv95.jpg nv95a.jpg

Or use it as an excuse for an upgrade...
http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=517873

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a mil for the diagram...got it out:anguished:. Some worrying moments putting it back together but I got there!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts