Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the classic and sports car day at the combe after getting the track-day bug from TD04
attended with friends from Mitsubishi Vr-4 club as my father has one and I take it meets and shows for him
and I took my 9k Aero with a few mods done and managed to hold off a
Vr-4 in the second session and also found myself going past a few cars that surprised myself

A good day had by all and well worth a visit if you get the time in the future.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Coombe is fast and is definately one of the circuits that best suit the characteristics of most of the modded Saab's that inhabit this forum....

I've thrashed the Sunbeam-Lotus around there many a time....

Glad you had a fun time

·
Registered
61 Posts
If your around that area this Saturday 18/09. Then Me and some mates will be there with rather a prestine Audi V8 that we track if you want a ride then turn up as we are looking for people to help push it back to the padock
.Seriously we will be there from 8.00am just look for a silver G reg knackered V8 with no grill a rather bent front and rear and a leaking box, also a grey passat Y366 UKO.

The cars not to bad 270 brake, leather, aircon all for under £500.

Hope to see anyone there to talk Saab's and probably help fix bits back on.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi GIB thanks for the offer just read the post I saw you or well shall I say your V-8 very impressive seeing you get side-ways all the way round Camp Corner and you also had a round of applause.

I was there in my S4 but not on tyhe track.

Sorry I missed you, I dod see your car several times and I also saw a nice 9000 Aero with Abbot Racing sticker on the boot with you was it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes but you missed the 'moments' on the back section, MMM 360 spin at 40MPH lots of crossed hand action.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts