Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed recently that there seem to be two different colours of alloys for the aero/carlsson - one set is all silver whlist the other is grey with a silver rim.

Can anyone tell me (course you can!) why this is? were they an option or were tehy grey ones for the 9000 with the silver ones for the 900? I want to keep mine outwardly genuine but actually prefer the grey centres.

thanks

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx 4 that actionslax. Looks from that link that the greys are for the 9000 as they are bigger (6.5 X 16") whereas mine, which look like yours (ie silver) are 5.5X15".

btw, like your site but think you spelt prophet wrong in your URL. At that price, should it not be PROFIT!!;-)))

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4got this bit. What 'new' car are you getting? anything interesting? If I had the cash, i would take your carlsson and share my time between my 900 carlsson and the 9000.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Carlssons has silver Aero wheels (or cross spokes on the older ones, and the Aero's got colour coded (grey) Aero wheels for 1993, in 1994 they went to silver super Aeros.

Most of the option / upgrade Aero wheels were the silver ones.

I'm talking specifically 6.5*16 aeros here.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
was only windin' you up, hence the big smilie at the end of that posting. Sorry if I offended/upset you, friend. I know the carlsson's are a good car and worth good money, which I expect was the reason for the quick sale. It apppeared to be in good condition too. Right, can I get off my knees now???

Regards,
Ambrose

1 - 13 of 13 Posts