Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is definitely a soft spot for Carlssons out there, having seen the love, torment, and empty wallets that they seem to create.

Has anyone compiled a register of these - forgive if I have missed the boat somewhere - but before it's too late, it would be greta to know just how many and the variants, 2.0L/2.3L, etc there were.

I had one in 1989 for a short time, but I've heard of them in '88, and the last in '93.
I don't necessarily want to put anyone to work but having seen the in-depth knowledge on these pages, the info might already exist.

If not, post me or private and we can start now.

Rgds2All.
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
How many there were is easy.

9000 Carlsson = 346
9000 Carlsson CS = 129
9000 Carlsson CD = 122

Total = 597

How many of these are left is another matter and that's what a register would provide. The SOC 9000 Register would be a good starting point, it would just be a matter of Dave 'pulling' all the Carlssons from his list.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[it would just be a matter of Dave 'pulling' all the Carlssons from his list.] Very true, I'll drop him a line.

Thanks Aeropilot

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I know one of those CD Carlssons has gone to the scrap yard (mine). Still the leather seats live on as do various bits and peices and the body kit is still available!

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is definitely a soft spot for Carlssons out there, having seen the love, torment, and empty wallets that they seem to create.

Has anyone compiled a register of these - forgive if I have missed the boat somewhere - but before it's too late, it would be greta to know just how many and the variants, 2.0L/2.3L, etc there were.

I had one in 1989 for a short time, but I've heard of them in '88, and the last in '93.
I don't necessarily want to put anyone to work but having seen the in-depth knowledge on these pages, the info might already exist.

If not, post me or private and we can start now.

Rgds2All.
[email protected]
I have owned one for 20 years. Apart from new clutch kit and light switch anything it has cost me has been from choice..including all new engine mounts, shock absorbers and tyres. It is due for aircond so probably a new
compressor and drier. Look after the car, don't drive loke an idiot and it will return the compliment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts