Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you wishing to brave it, the circuit offers camping facilities. I just need to let them know in advance who will be staying.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Just got back from Le Mans, so catching up. I think Pete will go for this, so I'll add him to the list. Should have spare places in my mobile hotel, by the way:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you wishing to brave it, the circuit offers camping facilities. I just need to let them know in advance who will be staying.

1.JezF + one
2.Tandino?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I'm sorry but everytime I see the title of this thread " Camping at the Circuit " ................. I have visions of you lot dressed in drag mincing around the paddock applying lip gloss ...................I'll get me coat

·
Registered
161 Posts

1.JezF + one
2.Tandino?
3.Ross & Bros-TBC

TBC- im up for it because Im a tight git, my brother has been spoilt too much by hotels and corby touser presses

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, ther are ladies and gents showers and toilets, although the showers are just a wee bit further away than the toilets.

The price... ermm... is free
All part of the package.

The only thing they've asked is for one of the happy campers to be their by 4.30pm on Thurs, 'cos that's when the groundstaff go home. Any volunteers, let me know and I'll fill you in on the drill by pm...

You will need to leave by 9 or 9.30 at the latest on Saturday morning as they have another event.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sorry guys- plans have changed. I should have updated the list. Id have been there for then too

We decided to be nancy and stay at a B&B (not my idea and im steemin as the site is free), still we are cost sharing the weekend so i cant grumble

Sorry again

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Ylee/Mark,

If that is all that is required, then a big
from me!

Mark - can you check what the score is?

Tandino - I'm planning to leave at lucntime too, as I believe is John/ . Can you private message me your phone numbers?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.