Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I’m getting in touch regarding a trackday that I’m involved in organising in March with Trackaction-online http://www.trackaction-online.co.uk at Cadwell Park.

As a group of experienced trackday enthusiasts we realised that we are able to organise and run trackdays for the benefit of our members and at a generally lower price than might otherwise be available. With this in mind, we are running an event at Cadwell Park on March 28th and are looking to run it as a day where selected owners clubs can gather and members can try their cars out on track. It doesn’t matter whether they are seasoned trackday drivers or first time novices, we will have ARDS instructors available and will be enforcing high standards of etiquette to ensure that everyone has a great day.

The price for the day is £140 which is already below the typical rate for the time of year. This would include a full drivers briefing in the morning, open pit lane driving all day (9am-5pm, one hour for lunch) and no extra charge for instruction!

Extra drivers can be booked in for just £35 (maximum one extra per car) and passengers are very welcome to sign in for just £10 (no maximum but only one in a car at a time!!).

·
Registered
78 Posts
just a recomendation from me for anyone thinking of going cadwell park, its a great track probably one of the best for a trackday in the country so you are gauranted to have fun

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just a recomendation from me for anyone thinking of going cadwell park, its a great track probably one of the best for a trackday in the country so you are gauranted to have fun[/b]
That's very true it's an excellent circuit!! Full list of entries so far Here No Saab's yet though.. :grin:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I can vouch for TrackAction. I did a day with them at Donington a couple of years ago. Although the weater was awful, they did a great job in difficult circumstances and I really enjoyed the day.

I am going to Cadwell in May with my Triumph and am really looking forward to it and if my C900 were in one piece I'd be going to this.

Go for it it should be good. Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts