Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991Classic 900i Convertible
Taladega red with black hood, SAAB lattice alloys.
12 months MoT from Aug 24th, tax end Aug but will be taxed for 6 months from Sept 1st.
New hood fitted in last two years, all working. All other electrics working fine inc aerial.
Good tyres all round, grey cloth interior in good condition.
Paintwork shines up nicely but has marks commensurate with its age like chips on door edges etc, I was planning to re-spray it but can't seems to find a time when the workshop at work is empty for long enough, paint wll go with the car. Drives well, I've been using it as a daily for about 6 months and it's been totally reliable, as we know they are. Professional previous owners,Dr, dentist etc have spent considerable sums on servicing, all of which is documented, along with all the old MoTs. Handbooks are present too. Original jack and spacesaver spare.
The plastic tonneau covers are present, in excellent condition and in their original bag. This is my first C900 after several GMs and I've enjoyed this car no end, and gradually made some improvments to its appearance, now I want to increase the thrust and fly a C900 turbo convertible, that's the only reason for selling and a damn good one! It's an honest old car with plenty of years of pleasure to offer the next pilot, who might like to continue with the improvments.
Oh, the mileage? 240,000, not even run in. Don't worry there's no smoke or knocks, fires up every time and purrs nicely, and lat's face it how much of the original car is still there after that distance? many new parts over the years..Call me up for a chat anytime and come and see it..photos available by email.
£2195 ono, car currently on private plate- B4 DTV not included unless separate agreement on all in price reached.
Dominic, 07854 442281 day or eve / 01458 440822 eves
I am located in Somerset, nr Glastonbury.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.