·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi Guys,

Anyone coming to the Bromley Pageant of Motoring

Our area would be "One Make Parking"

The show happens on 26th of June 2005

They say "the biggest one-day classic car show in the world! With over 3,000 exhibitors, 300 trade and autojumble
stands, Arena entertainments, AutoGlym Concours, Club Stands and Special Displays"

For people doing "One Make Parking" it's a case of leaving your car in one of the aisles next to the other cars
of the same type. Cost is free but the people attending do have to pay for tickets - i.e. same cost whether you
do One Make Parking or not.

The entry forms have to be back two weeks before the show and you can get them by phoning 01775 768 661.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good stuff - won't be there by myself then.

I don't think there were any Saab's there last year!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
does that mean you'll have a stand or does is it just for administration purposes?

girl on the phone didn't really tell me anything about club entry - I did ask... !

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Happy memories of Bromley Pagent back in the early 80's.
Those of us members of the West London 'Mafia' of the AVO Owners Club used to be able to have a 10+ car convoy down to this great show. In those days we used to have a club stand with 30-40 cars on it...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yep, hoping to be there in the single make section!

There was one chap there with a nice eucalyptus(?) convertible, but with a club, not in the single make parking. There was one car in the single make parking, but it was pretty ratty (old flat nose n/a 900 with tatty paint).

·
Registered
453 Posts
No, couldn't as I was working

I'm sure we will catch up one of these days! I'm surprised I haven't seen you around, don't recall seeing a black vert around... Also haven't seen any black 3 doors like mine, so chances are if you do see one it's me!

·
Registered
390 Posts
East Sussex SAAB owners club members HELP we dont seem to have enough cars for tomorrow, if you are available ring me 07799412010. Or if Toby has arranged for you to go please also call me as I have the tickets !!

Rob

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can't really work out why this has been so unpopular. Our day down at the Bristol car show was massive. We were the biggest stand down there. I don't have a roadworthy Saab at the moment as I've sold my convertible. I will be bringing my BMW 635 instead.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yes, would be good to get a joint Saab forums / OC stand, I'm sure we could rustle up a good selection of cars old & new

Does it cost to book a stand?

PS - nice to meet you Rob, lovely car!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts