Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blagdon down, Bristol to go!
UPDATE on the 'Two West Contry meets' in this forum.
BRISTOL CAR SHOW

Sunday 13 June 2004
Durdham Down, Bristol.

Bring some drink & food and we can have a Saab picknicking moment!
We will be bringing some seats and a gazebo just in case it gets too hot!!
I may even try and make up some banners, bunting and flyers - just so we look the part.

In aid of Bernardos.
Entry fee £5 payble to Bernardos.
Chance to get together and help a charity.
Lots of cars old and new.
You must pre-book.
Entry form as a PDF is here:
http://www.hawkshead.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bernardos.pdf

1) Naranto & family
2) Billie and Rob S.
3) Mr and Mrs Zaphod Beeblebrox
4) Martin of Jamsaab & family
5) SenTinel

·
Registered
229 Posts
I don't think I'm going to be able to make it afterall .

Out for a friends birthday session that weekend which was supposed to be Friday night, but a few things have cropped up forcing us to put it back to Saturday - The problem is this all taking place in Birmingham (where my mate lives) and I really can't see myself getting everyone up (there's 5 of us) and back to Bristol and Bath for the drop off's and then be on the downs for the 10am start let alone the required 8:45 entrance.

All that's without even considering that to be honest I'd probably be well over the limit even at that time of the morning.

If I'm not back too late, I will try to pop down and say hello.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Naranto, just to confirm that we will not be able to show our vehicles at Bristol - as I indicated at our last meet, since I have not had the time to work on them for presentation as I would have liked. But we will be there at some point during the day, and say hello to all, and if necessary bring some hot soup etc.......

Regards the Beeblebroxs

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All,

As there will be a number of Saabs attending I have asked Steve McArthur at Barnardos for a club stand space and if we can pay on the day.

Here is his reply:

I can certainly set up a club space for you & other members - however I would need to give out passes prior to the day.

I am at the site on Saturday between 12-3 pm doing registrations & issuing passes if you can make this & perhaps give them out to members on the Sunday prior to entry, if this helps. We could do it all by 1st class post but there is no guarantee of passes getting to everyone on time.

So anyone who has not booked please send off your details today - marked 'Saab Stand'. See the booking form link on this page.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts