Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've recently boughta 9-3 (Late 04) and the brakes seem to be binding very slightly intermittantly. Does anyone know if this is a common fault. I'm hoping its just a case of taking the calipers off and just making sure everything is working smoothly will do it but if anybody has any thoughts.

Best car I've ever had by the way.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ive been having similar problems on same age of 93 convertible - not resolved yet after new pads and discs and cleaned up pistons. See other threads. Fear it might be new pistons needed. HAve you resolved yours yet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
HELP I have a 93Ttid brakes were binding never always the same one so after many strip downs and cleaning I decided to sort it once and for all. New callipers all round new front discs new pads new hand brake cables Problem still the same new master cylinder still the same new ABS hydraulic at £460 problem still the same, after a short drive brakes started binding, new valve at servo still the same new flex pipes fitted all round still the same. I am now at my wits end can anyone please advise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts