Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could somebody please tell me if my 97 P-Reg 9000CS brakes are Lucas )or what other possible make they may be) as I need to order new brake pads for the front & rear and where is the best place to buy pads and disc's from.

Cheers (a new member - I never knew the site existed).

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
Welcome to Saabscene spac315. I thought the brakes were the same as the ones on my 98 9-5 which I believe are ATE. There's a big selection of brake pads available from various sources, including pads that are said to work better than the standard ones.

I bought mine (equivalent standard) from Elkparts but you can also get them from Euro Car Parts.

If you want something a bit more performance orientated there are cases to be made for Ferodo2500 pads and Mintex1144.

There's been a lot of discussion on the board about this subject of recent weeks. Try a search of the 9000 forum on "ferodo" or "mintex" and you should find some useful information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.