Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I do love the styling of my 9000 Aero, but sometime I do think that it needs a more of an aggressive front spoiler!
are there any body styling conversions for the 9000 or do we have to have one specially made?
If there are, who does it
and does anyone on the forum have a different kit on their car, if so how does it look like?
Any pics to see??

Thank all in Advance
and look forward to all your replies.

Tony

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi SuperEvo4,

I too would like to 'enhance' the front end a bit, but there's nothing that I can find on the market for 9000s.

Some form of underslung splitter could be made relatively cheaply in metal/f'glass, if you were to make a template first, and then fix to underside of existing spoiler on bushes to absorb any kerb that jumps out in front of you! I don't know how far you want to go.

If you want really aggressive, check out Veilside kits for Skylines - will try to find website address for you.

Rgds.986

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx 986

I don't want anything drastic to spoil the lines of the car, I just prefered it if the spoiler came more straight down, instead of going into the car from the bumper and coming out into a little chin! I think I have seen some virtual pics of 9000's with various spoilers, i'll have to find the site again.
I think i'll just lower the car for now for better handling and appearance!
if I do find the site i'll let you know.

T.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts