Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW 330CI M-Sport, Manual (Petrol)
This car is in excellent condition all round and hard to believe it is a 2002 model. Finished in rare Jet Black with contrasting grey interior, featuring heated leather sports seats (no rips and minimal wear) and all the usual M-Sport extras such as multi-function steering wheel, Business radio with 6 disc changer, cruise control, rain sensor, reversing sensors, Xenon headlights, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), M-Sport suspension pack, M-Sport bumper pack and riding on 18” black M-Sport wheels and importantly, the desirable manual gearbox.

Mileage is 113K and backed up with a FULL BMW Service History and MOT’d. The car comes with two ‘transponder’ keys and is HPI clear (cert to prove).

The car has had two recent front wings due to the age old problem of ‘rusty wheel arches’ on the E46 model. Rather than just blow them over, they have been renewed and professionally painted. The 3.0L six cylinder, 24v, 236bhp engine is as sweet as a nut and pulls cleanly throughout the rev range and matched perfectly to the smooth manual gearbox and in manual form can return a surprising 35mpg!

This is a quick, reliable, well balanced car and a pleasure to drive, it is just perfectly docile around town or when opened up you can fully appreciate the 236bhp straight six on the open road.

Realistically priced £3350,00 ovno

The car is currently in Belper - Bodyshop is there, he is a perfectionist so i use him. It looks stunning now painted, had the wings done, a scratch and a couple of bubbles painted at the same time, it has been machine polished and mopped and looks like new.

Car is not in my name, I hold the transfer slip for it and will give a full written receipt as required. I bought it to sell it on so haven't added another owner to the logbook. 3 keepers from new.
Car is HPI clear - cert to prove.
Not looking for a PX or silly offers.
Private sale, i do not deal in cars but will occasionally buy one to sell on if it is a good car, this certainly is!
Advertised elsewhere.

Apologies for the pics will try to get some better ones up!

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

^^^This pic is straight after it has come out of thebodyshop whilst there was half decent light - the whole car shines like this.

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it to flip but rbh if I didn't need 4drs I would keep it. now the wings and paint are done it is mint. paint alone would cost a grand.

·
Premium Member
7,086 Posts
what a nice example of this car :)

just to add....Any other prospective sellers viewing this advert its a prime example of whats required when placing a for sale item;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
what a nice example of this car :)

just to add....Any other prospective sellers viewing this advert its a prime example of whats required when placing a for sale item;)
Haha, that made me smile. You're a stickler for the rules kez.

Perfectly tagged!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.