Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello @captain frank, I'd like to purchase one of these for my 1995 Saab 900SE. It has the CD changer in the boot. Will it work? If so, please let me know how to pay. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Frank,

Great product you have there!

I just bought myself a 2001 9-3Turbo convertible. Is the unit suited for this car, it does not have a CD changer.

I am not very technical; do you provide a clear manual how to install it? I saw the youtube video of the work done in the 9-5 Project car, that is quite different than the convertible it seems...

love to hear from you,

Cheers, Alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I`ve been selling BlueSAAB modules that I`ve been making on Facebook and thought some of you here may not be on the same groups as me.

The BlueSAAB is a great modern addition to OG9-3 & OG9-5's that adds Bluetooth audio (from your phone) to the SAAB and can even display scrolling Artist and Track info on the SID.

It replaces the CD Changer in the boot. I also make the CD Changer cable required in the 9-5 since they don't seem to be made anymore.

View attachment 53123

Here it is halfway through displaying "Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell"

View attachment 53124

I`ve also made an installation video here:-

BlueSAAB installation

I sell the units for £80 + shipping & cable if you need it.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Frank.
I am interested to buy one with shipping to Sweden

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi do you have a Bluesaab available? It's for my brothers OG9-3, his birthday is soon. I was not able to send a message as a new user, but maybe you can send a message to me?

Best regards
Mikael

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am looking to buy Blue SAAB modules for me and my brother. Since I don't have the knowledge to build it myself, I hope you still have some left for sale?

Best regards,
Marin

·
Registered
Saab 9-5 2.3T Aero Auto, Nocturnal Blue
6 Posts
Hi there,

@capi was wondering if you still have one avalible to ship out to sweden?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts