Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the front centre armrest. Recently bought this item from Ebay, then read previous advice & guidance on this site. Then thought 'Well it ain't fair to let another poor bu66er fit one without some photo assistance', so here goes.

I decided to fit mine externally, i.e. without slashing the carpet. I did think initially that the bolts would look a bit ugly, but seeing as the armrest bracket itself is a bit industrial-looking, I stopped worrying about this.

To do the job properly I took the rear seats completely out of the car, undid a couple of torx screws which locate the carpet under the rear kickplates, and lifted up the carpet. Next, in the area where the holes are located in the centre tunnel, I cut out a rectangular portion of the soundproofing material.

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
Ummm.....avatar doesn't work either.

I think you might be posting the wrong URL. It needs to be to one for the pic itself, not the "preview". Yor links look too short. try opening the picture in its own window and using that URL.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just back from hols, hence delay on sorting this. Hope anyone interested can be bothered to link the photos back to the original text... Thanks sgould for explaining the right way re. pics! So here they are:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.