Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
just to add my comments to this, im certainly no detailer, however i do like to keep my car nice and shiny, i used to use a lot of "fast wax" (spray on wipe off) that i used to by from Asda for £3.50 but this seemed to leave a whitish residue in gaps and a hassle to get off in certain parts of the car, i now have switched to "Wonder Wheels Top Gloss Detailer" from halfords for around £7.50 and i am extremly impressed with the results, its also a clear liquid spray not white so works great and i think thats what im going to stick to for mine

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got a black 9-3 cabriolet and recently used Collinite 845 bought on Amazon.Car now as gleaming as a gleaming thing - absolutely amazing wax.Look at Youtube for several videos of satisfied owners

·
Registered
16 Posts
There are so many was and polishes available in the market and at online store to brighten the car and restore its original shining. For this purpose the best polish which I am using is "Novus Polish, Cleaner and Scratch Remover" and this is low in price as well. Cheers!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I use Autoglym SRP, and I have just purchased some Autobrite Direct Cheery Glaze AIO Polish to try out, and to top it off I use Meguiars NXT Gen Hard Wax and then Autobrite Direct Berry Blast Liquid Wax, Their products are awesome and inexpensive too. If the paint is badly swirled i use Farecla G3 Compound and Autoglym Paint Renovator. Like a mirror everytime

41 - 44 of 44 Posts