1. What are the specs for you turbo ( wheel diameters, turbine A/R ) ?
2. Are you using tube exhaust manifold ?
3. Which injectors ?
4. Is head ported ? If yes, do you have flows with different lifts ?
5. Are you satisfied with drivability on street ?
6. Original hydraulic valve lifters ?
7. Which cam ( noticed that you have SP:s adjustable cam spr...) ?
8. Std valve springs ?
9. Which fuel pump ?
10. Did you measured EGT:s and AFR:s ?
11. Have you measured acceleration between 100 - 200 kph ?
further work planned
tubular manifold and downpipe
vernier cam sprockets
final dyno session to set up for max power...
Turbo is Garret gttb 30 ..I will have to check the a/r and turbine size
630 cc injectors (or there abouts)
head is ported with oversize exhaust valves (+ 1.5 mm)
No flows with lift
Cam is Maptun stg 6
Uprated valve springs (+ 30 %)
Fuel pump is 3 X standard (flow capacity)
origonal hydraulic lifters
no egt or afr's this time
when I do the cam set up it will be part of the package as well as boost
No acceleration runs till its dry here (about august !!)
Like a [expletive deleted] cat (just do not stand on its tail tho...!!)
Before the cams were adjusted it had a real lumpy idle
It sounds completely normal(but loud ) apart from a high idle speed at the moment