Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part number for the pinch bolt that connects the front wishbone/ lower control arm ball joint to the hub?

I am going to be changing both wishbones soon and the Haynes manual says you must not re-use the bolt

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Descrptions and part number from the EPC are as follows
13136972 Self locking nut (tie rod) and 24461287 Hexagon screw (hub)

You should be able to order from http://saabpartsdirect.co.uk/

Personal choice off course but I would probably reuse unless I thought they were damaged removing them.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that but its the other part in the picture that I need, the lower control arm bolt. I believe its a torx bolt. I did go to the Vauxhall dealer but the parts counter is closed till Monday. The wishbone is the same as the Vectra C so I would have thought the bolt would be the same too

Normally I would re-use it, and I probably will if I cant get new ones, but the Haynes manual does say to replace it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ignore what I just said above, I googled the part numbers for pictures and you was correct, thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep its called hexagon screw but its actually a torx bolt, found them on vauxhallsuperstore.something for a quid each and 40p for the nut. The postage is costing me more than the parts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts