Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where the APC box is on a 1987 9000 Turbo. I know where it is on a CS, but the older models are different. Haynes says under the left facia, I cannot see it but may be wrong. Has anyone changed their box?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well, my '87 turbo is LHD so it might be different, but, FWIW, in my car the APC box is over the driver's feet, behind the kickpanel.
I believe that in yours, if it's a RHD car, it must be behind the driver's or the passenger's kickpanel.

Hope this helps.

Are you trying to do some APC tweaks?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Derek, how does the central locking control box look like? Your box position seems the same than mine, but I didn't know I had a central locking ctrl box. I have some projects for it...

You have a Ducati? I live at a few km from the factory, sometimes I go there, now there's plenty of Multistradas to test...

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Derek and Stephano, the APC box is indeed under the drivers kickpanel (so much for Haynes again ). I fitted the red box and took it for a test this evening. I haven't driven this car much anyway, but it feels like the boost comes on earlier and with more of a shove
I think I'll be having some fun in this car when I get it on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.