Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, in my 87 9000 it has the APC under the drivers Dash nearer the door. Where do they have them in other years... Please write if you know the year and placement. I wanna find out how many spots they movd them around in. THX Plus i wanna get a few extras to have...since i leant mine to my friends 900T and now it's smoked from an electrical fire...(too many tweaks, one wrong tweak)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think thats it. There is a guy Dave I believe on RT 17 ( south west of you mabe an hour drive)that has a lot of Saab parts used. I know he dose repairs and maybe sell used Saabs. He has been there for years. Ah ,the name is Lincoln Way,might be one word. He is the guy that built the 900 limo and a 5.0 900.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi,
As far as I know, my '92 is the only year where the APC was under the aquarium cover on the drivers side next to the LH controller. I believe after that they went to an under the drivers seat location. I really like mine as it is far easier to get to than under the seat models.

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Originally posted by Griffin #341:
[qb]I believe after that they went to an under the drivers seat location.[/qb][/b]
No, after that APC became integrated into Trionic and all Trionic units were located where yours is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.