Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have bought my Saab at the wrong time - only meets currently scheduled seem to be the Trackday (I am busy next weekend) and a Scottish one - bit far for me to travel.

Any likelihood of a meet sometime a bit closer to home (south east) in July or August!?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
May just do that!

Not going to risk a rolling road until I have had the new purchase given a clean bill of health!

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Originally posted by fliptopbin:
[qb]May just do that!

Not going to risk a rolling road until I have had the new purchase given a clean bill of health! [/qb][/b]
RR is no harder on the car than one 30 - 110mph ish accelerate in 4th gear.

They can get addictive though, and then there is the tweak and retest...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Interesting article in Evo Magazine this month, showing that Dave Walker knows what hes talking about.

I`d be up for an Emerald meet. I know i have more power this time, probably more than i did with the MBC

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As I can't make the Emerald RR day ( ) does anybody else fancy meeting up one day in the next month or so? I am 6 weeks into Saab ownership and I have only had one wave and haven't met any other people to chat with yet

Anywhere preferably round the south of London / Kent / Surrey / Sussex would be nice - some sort of pub stroke lunch stroke nose at other people's cars would seem to be in order?

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Originally posted by fliptopbin:
[qb]Anywhere preferably round the south of London / Kent / Surrey / Sussex would be nice - some sort of pub stroke lunch stroke nose at other people's cars would seem to be in order?

[/qb][/b]
Suggest a time, date and place, and put up a new post, a facilitator will feature it, and I'm sure a meet can be made!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.