Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my Aero's hub nut came loose with no suitable tools to retighten it, I went for a walk around the circuit with my video camera and shot loads of footage.

Must get myself a better camera. The quality of the footage is not great and I wonder whether it didn't like the cold?

Anyway, I wanted to put together a video of TFatC's 99T but didn't get quite enough footage. In the meantime, here's one of /john and Scaero going round the circuit. Sorry, Andrew, but the only storyboard I could come up with to fit the footage I had makes it look like /john is faster than you. Any resemblance to any real events, living or dead, is not my problem

Also, Pinnacle Studio didn't want to produce a "wmv" file for some reason, so the low-bandwidth version (1.1MB) is a RealMedia file instead. The higher-bandwidth version (9.6MB) is in MPEG format.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'd really love to see footage of TFatC's 99. I would be making notes

In the mean time I'm downloading the one linked too, but only getting 4k/sec so could be a while

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Watching all these videos is such a thrill . Darn pitty I am not sure I could star in one. My reaction time for trackday driving is highly questionable due to some accident in the past.
But I look forward to getting down to one sooon and hitching a lift round the track "just for fun"
. I have been bitten by the bug

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
I like it!

Downloaded it at work and cut it to CD for Home viewing.

Looks like a good portion of session 5 when /John and I were performing for the camera's

Andrew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts