Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You knowm those ones in the front skirt of the Carlsson and SE. I'm never sure if they are fog lights or what. However they must be driving lights because they come on on main beam, but fill in under the headlights. Anyway, that ramble wasn't the point ....

Anyone know where to get replacements ? I've seen similar on BMW's of the same sort of vintage, and therefore there should be a good number about on the 2nd hand market, or even new, perhaps, and possibly cheaper than the same Saab part, but are they the same ?

Any experience out there ?

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Yeah, mine were cracked. Had to get the units from my local dealer (Concept Saab, Birmingham), they cost £27 each. Thats just the shell, the bulb just clips into that. The bulbs are standard types and you should be able to get these at Halfords.

BTW, you can get either drivers lamps or fog lamps, the difference is in the type of lens used and hence the amount by which the light is diffused. I've currently got fogs but I had drivers lamps before, the drivers lamps are of more use really.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts