Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to site and saabs
I have a 9-3 tid 1.9 convertible it had a water leak getting in from under the scuttle panel where the filter is ( now sorted ) my problem is the floor passenger side was soaked so I took the seat out to dry it unfortunately (being an idiot ) I forgot to disconnect the battery now the air bag is coming up on digital display my question is does anyone in the Devon area have a tech 2 so I can turn the fault off
Sorry if this is long winded

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can try to disconnect the battery cables and put them together it cause a small current who erase warning message.. Then reconnect and try.. If you have some issues it caused by issue at seat connections..

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
Don't do as above, you can try the disconnecting the battery ( make sue the key is not in the ism through all this process )
Leave disconnected for half an hour then reconnect , put each key in the ism for 10 seconds to resync then re-set anti pinch on windows .
Another known problem is there is a little micro switch on the inner seat rail that becomes de-tached very hard to see but it's at the front of the seat rail make sure that is still attached .that is for the seat position sensor , so it knows where the seat is in relation to the airbag if airbag is deployed .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts