Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
I'm seriously looking for an aero or 2.3t cse somewhere around the Nottingham area. Ideally, i'd like black with black leather, preferably with all the goodies and maybe a sunroof. Second choice would be red or maybe silver.Anyone out there got a tidy one? I'd also be looking to sell my 93 2.3i cse.Still got 14 months warrenty at Trent saab, had new auto box at 135,000 (now at 177,000). Grey leather with memory seats, acc,cruise, computer,full service history, new discs all round, had all chains done,all MOT's and bills, body good but surface rust on drivers door. Drives like new, Le mans blue. Any sellers or takers?
Cheers
Anthony

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
Well, thats becuase people post them in here and not in the adverts section. If you all posted them in the correct place then there would be more in there.

To be fair, that side of things has been neglected for a while due to lack of time. I have now made it more visible and now I am asking you all, nicely, to post ads in there.

Cheers

/john

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.