Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although i like the Aero i feel that it could perhaps have slightly stiffer suspension etc to help reduce body roll.
Also, i have to carry heavy loads quite often (i play in a band) and i noticed that with the loads the handling was...how shall i put it...interesting!

I have seen the usuall lowering kits etc as well as the nylon bushes for the transmission, engine torque arm, anti-roll bars etc.
Do these make a big difference, and how do they affect the level of vibratation and noise in the cabin?

Any help much appreciated
Thanks
Skiddins

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
I've had the poly front suspension butterfly bushes and front and rear anti-roll bushes fitted by Abbott Racing and it has made a noticable difference, not dramatic, but it is discernable. I haven't noticed any difference in noise or vibration from fitting these. Abbott's me advised against having the engine mountings done as this does increase the noise and vibration, although it does dramatically improve the gearchange. I am tempted to fit the lowered spring/Koni shock kit but I'm still undecided. My local area is infested with speed bumps and I don't won't to be scraping the undersides with a lowered car. If you do fit these let us know what you think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.