Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was a little suspecious that no mileage was quoted, so if inter-galatic mileage then it's very expensive when compared to the Imola Red Aero CromwellSaab have for sale at £9995, and that's only done 37K miles....
http://www.cromwellsaab.com/
JustSaab have a 96(P) Aero with 76K miles and they want £7000 for that, and NeoBros have a 95(N) Aero with 102K miles for only £5500.....so there seems to be a great fluctuation in what price Aero's are going for at the moment....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi all

just had a butchers at the aero at Cromwell Saab and its not fitted with the Aero seats!!! check it out for yourselves.

Also test drove the one at neo-bros on Friday as i'm looking for one at the mo, and that is a belta!! manual trans and red though and I want an auto

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Quote:
 You guys have too much money.I just managed to scrape together £800 for my last saab!!!  [/b]
Makes no sense to buy the car if you have no intention of driving it. £800 was a bargain buy. Wait till you see the running cost ! Better cancel that holiday to Majorca now. You'll need the dosh instead for new tires.

I'll get my coat
... On 2nd thought, it's too late to go outthere. I'll have a wacky backy instead .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.