Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I've had my 9000 CD 2.0T for about six months now and am really pleased with it. My previous cars were a 1989 Nissan Skyline 3.0 Turbo and a 1969 Triumph Spitfire.
Since I acquired it I have replaced the headlining (wont be attempting that one again in a hurry), and am planning on replacing the sagging fabric on the door panels with some vinyl in the same shade of blue as the leather seats.
The main issue at the moment is the poor shifting from the auto box. I had the transmission serviced when I first got the car but the problem seems to have gotten worse recently. After having a transmission take a look at it and reading one of Saab bulletins on the web, I can only think that the accumulator springs need replacing. Has anybody else done this to their car? From what I gather the job does not take too long but am unsure about what else is involved.
Also how much do they cost and where can I buy them?

Thanks, Billy.

Auckland, New Zealand

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So which springs did you replace? Is it worth changing all of them while Im down there?
What exactly is involved with this job? The service bulitin says to remove the valve body but im not sure where this is. I looked in my Haynes manual but it was no help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts