Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All/.

Car just MOT'd, so assuming battery disconnected completely etc..
ACC works great, but every time I turn key on, ACC goes onto AUTO automatically, regardless of if it was on "Auto" "Econ" or "Off" mode when car switched off.
Before, it was always off on start-up, giving me option of turning it on. Not a real problem, but dont want to turn it off half a dozen time a day immediately after it has come on, unneccessary wear and tear on an expensive bit of kit.
Cheers,
Andy Bowles
'94 9000 CSE 2.3T

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Andy,
Press the demist vent button (extreme top right)with the dash vent button (extreme bottom right)at the same time to programme the present settings ie: OFF
HTH
Nick.
PS. To cancell settings press OFF with AUTO.
PPS. Remember to use the A/C every week for a few minutes to lubricate the seals over the winter.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Hi Andy,

If your car has been MOT'd the battery won't have been touched, you're not allowed to dismantle anything, someone may have just been fiddling with the controls. Otherwise it could be a problem rearing it's head.

Neil

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nick/.
Thanks for the coding combination buttons, I only new the bottom right and the AUTO button combo to check for error codes !

Neil/.
They did a couple of bits of work too,as trip computer, radio etc' needed resetting, but maybe Nick has cracked it with above info, will try tomorrow.

Cheers All,
Andy Bowles.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Nick.

p.s.. Codes worked a treat, thanks again..
Andy

pps; Another posting has just come out for ACC problems by: SVOSE

Rather than looking to spend money, are there other codes that may help him, his thread is on the normal 9000 Forum " '93 9000 climate control"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.