Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Alyn/.

After some electrical upgrade work recently, I got car back and instead of the Average MPG refreshing every 100 or 1000 miles or whatever, it started refreshing every second or so, crazy reading from 0.1 to 99.9,and no matter how often I reset, it kept doing the same. However, the longer I let it go, the less frequently it changed, and has now settled down to a reasonable average after around 200 miles driving, and only changes every few miles,and by 0.1 or 0.2 at a time. Not right, but getting there.
It has also been suggested that such faults may need the battery disconnecting for a few moments, you could try that,it may help.

How did you reset Avg MPG, and how long do you leave it on 99.9 before resetting again ? ( in case this information is helpfull in anyone else assisting !)

Cheers, Andy

Andy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I see my topic appears twice - must have double clicked by mistake.

I tried re-setting it several times during a recent long journey to no avail. I'll try disconnecting the battery when it stops raining - it's p***ing down right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts