Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just arranged an extended warranty for my wifes 9000 Aero, she has decided she would prefer a diesel something. (Yes, most of our financial planning is by our dog ) Any guidance on price for a fully serviced 64k miler 1997 would be appreciated. (full set of goodies apart from sunroof, smooth and
)

·
Registered
661 Posts
After scouring the Autotrader for the last 6 weeks and looking at Aero prices because my father has just bought one, i would say nearer to £6500 - 7000 especially as this is very low mileage for an Aero.

Pete.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Pete's right, but as ever it's only worth what someone is prepared to pay, but the low mileage should bump up the value somewhat. There is on Autotrader a Saab Indie with a mint '97 Imola red Aero with only 37K miles and that's up for £9995, so work back from that and Pete's figure is about right.
I must admit to hoping for something in the region of £7K for my 60K mile '96 Aero, if I reluctantly have to sell in the very near future

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.