Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I recently purchased a euro spec 9000 Aero with a 2.0i (136kw) motor.
I am trying to find a good manual or reference for this vehicle to include the motor.

There is this cool site that has all kinds of schematics and the sort but it does not have my particular Saab w/motor listed.
ref: Link to site
I am wondering if this site will suffice...and if there is some place to get a manual that covers my particular motor?

I am needing information and part numbers from some of the interior components (needs replacing), but have no reference material. I am not sure if the motor manual will suffice.
I have to remove the driver rear quarterpanel interior cover in order to fabricate a sidewall speaker box. However, I don't want to start removing things unless I know exactly how Saab intended it to be done. Another example, is the rear speakers. How in the world do I get those things out???!!!

Thanks for any feedback.

Kind Regards...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Please check out this link Link to Ebay removed by Mod

I think it is what you are looking for.

Saabscene in no way condones or supports the sale of pirated or illegal software such as the Saab EPC discs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.