Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All

I am afraid that the need to have a 9-5 estate has got so great that I will be leaving these pages!

I am putting my 9000 CSE in the Autotrader for £4395 this week but will sell to someone from this board for £4100.

You all know the stuff that the car has on it so won't bother listing that.

Platinum silver bodywork and black leather. Beautiful condition, FSH with old MOTs and £5000 in receipts. MOT Aug 2002. Mileage 124k.

The only thing it could do with is anti roll bar bushes but I would get these done. Car will also come valetted.

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still for sale. I didn't mention the reg when I posted this before - it's a P - Aug 1996 and I am the 2nd owner. It is in the cleaners today and will come with the drive belt and anti roll bar bushes done. May part ex for quality estate (Saab 9-5, Volvo 850, Audi A6 type thing). Serviced 1000 miles ago.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quaryeff

Sorry for very late reply. Yes it is auto. Anthony B phoned to ask about it but I am too far away for him. Still available as I have been too busy to pursue via Autotrader.

Anthony B asked for clarification on where the £5000 in receipts had come from. It is simply the ongoing servicing and maintenace for the car since brand new - ie 12 servcies, 8 or 9 of which were done at Saab in Reading.

Happy to provide more detail if needed.

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
for future information for all, in future, you can place ads on http://www.saabshop.co.uk/ in a way that will protect the privacy of your email and telephone number information. Once you have established contact with an interested party you can reveal this information to them to conduct your transaction.

(I know that this thread started whilst I was allowing for sale ads on the board - I just thought this info would be of help in the future.)

Cheers
/john

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.